Martina GebhardtRose Tonic - Demeter
|100 ml - 9.15 €|
|Best before ≥ 02/23/2022|
Rose Tonic, facial toner, refreshes, revitalizes and balances dry and sensible skin. Rose water contains anti-allergic substances. Therefore, this facial toner is especially well suited for allergy-prone face and body skin.ROSE LINE, for dry and sensitive skin, has soothing, smoothing, moisturising and harmonizing effects and prevents premature wrinkling.
Not sealed product.
N.B. Useful for mixtures/vaporisation and trip (light, not breakable): the Bioflore Empty 100ml and 250ml alu-resin bottles with spray pump are practical accessories to prepare synergies and to spray alcoholic or aqueous preparations.
Water (Aqua), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water**, Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Extract*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract**, Alcohol**, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water**, Spagyrische Essenz von Rosa Damascena (Rose) Extract**, Aurum, Argentum, Sulfat, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil*, Citronellol°, Geraniol°
Water, rose tincture**, wild rose tincture*, hibiscus tincture**, alcohol**, hamamelish hydrosol**, spagyric essence (from rose**, gold, silver, sulphate), true essential rose oil*, citronellol°, geraniol°
* from certified organic agriculture
° component of genuine essential oils
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Recommendations for use
In the evening, you normally only need the ROSE Cleanser. Martina Gebhardt cleanser are fat-replenishing and usually suffice to protect the skin through the night. At night, the skin should be able to "breathe" which means: sweat and waste products can reach the surface of the skin unhindered. This way, your skin remains healthy and recovers its natural balance. For a tired skin a light care with the facial rose toner (ROSE Tonic) can be useful. For more important problems a balm or care cream or avegetable oil could be necessary.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG002